Tuesday, November 17, 2015

An Ultra Fun Weekend

This past weekend was one of the best!  I had three of my grandsons for the weekend.  Uriah and his mom live with me. This was not an ordinary weekend it was The Vererans Day Car Show weekend.  I thought that the boys would enjoy themselves.  They did!  


Here are some pictures.

Here are Uriah and Shane.
Tyler, Shane and Cameron.
Here they are again.

I picked up Tyler, Shane and Cameron in Giddings on Saturday morning.  While I waited for them I decided to go to my favorite quilt shop, Gerlines.  I found out that she is closing her retail shop to do quilting. That upset my world!

All the fabric in the shop is half off.  I picked up a few pieces and plan to go back to get more.  Here is what I found.

Really cool right?

For all you Triditional Quilters you have to remember I am at heart a Crazy Quilter.  I can see all kinds of possibilities for these pieces.  If you are a Crazy Quilter......I bet your imagination is running wild now.

Now for the fun part of this post.  If you comment on this post I will put your name into a drawing for the pieces of fabric below.


Then you can let your imagination run wild.

TTFN
The Lion

No comments: